Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Given all the new changes and surprises that have cropped up this year, I thought it might be time to make a blog and keep everyone in the know.

So, to get everyone up to speed:
Sam and I met during teacher alternative certification a few years ago, and fatefully ended up teaching at the same school for the past two years.

Our first date was a Halloween party - he was Lucy, I was Ricky! My camera didn't work... :(

We found out we are expecting a child back in April, after I had already played my first Rugby game 2 weeks pregnant. I had some great tackles, but wisely cut my career short. I also had to take a time out from Brazilian jiu jitsu. I currently live vicariously through Sam's indoor & outdoor soccer games.

Sam and I got married August 6th in a civil ceremony at his parents house. Only the four parents were in attendance. We are loving the transition into married life so much that we didn't even mind too much when we had to replace all the plumbing in our new house!

Our baby is technically due on Dec 18th, but given the Arredondo blood, we aren't expecting that to be on time. We are having a lot of fun keeping the baby's gender a surprise. We can't wait to find out! It will be the best Christmas present ever :)

xoxo R&S

P.S. Make sure to check out all the photos I've added.

1 comment:

  1. It's a blog! How exciting! I look forward to updates. So, is there a way to make those tiny pictures bigger?

    ReplyDelete